Donbas: Militants shelled ATO positions 18 times
ATO press center reports high activity of pro-Russian forces
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled ATO positions 18 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Situation in ATO area is complicated. The number of today’s attacks against Ukrainian positions by militants is the same as yesterday – 18 times. Although, the enemy’s activity is estimated as high. Pro-Russian militants attack our positions from heavy weapons”, - it is said in the report of ATO press center.
Militants attacked ATO positions near Avdiivka, Krasnphorivka, Nevelske, Slavne, Taramchuk and Novhorodske from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars. Near Novotroitske and Berezove Ukrainian Armed Forces were attacked from 122 mm artillery.
Moreover, Russia-backed forces attacked Ukrainian positions from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms along the entire line of contact.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars