Donbas: Militants shelled Ukrainian positions near Opytne from 152 mm artillery
Militants attacked ATO positions 80 times
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian positions 80 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants attacked 28 times from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars near Mayorsk, Pisky , Zaitseve and Triokhizbenka.
Most of the attacks were aimed at positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces in Avdiivka. Ukrainian strongholds in Opytne were shelled from 152 mm artillery, mortars of various calibers and BMP.
Violating ceasefire, militants used various types of weapons against ATO positions near Maryinks, Shakhty, Butivka, Svitlodarsk, Zolote, Luhanske and Verkhniotoretske.
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 12 times.
Ceasefire, approved during Minsk negotiation, came into force on December 23, at midnight. However, militants continue to violate ceasefire by shelling ATO positions on daily basis.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas