Donbas militants obstruct OSCE mission inspections, - OSCE
Mercenaries don't let the OSCE observers in some localities
Self-proclaimed "DPR" militants didn’t let OSCE mission representatives in Donbas to the military range near Bugaivka village where traces of tracked vehicles were spotted, reported NV.
According to OSCE press service militants also didn’t let OSCE representatives to the field camp in Perevalsk, 40 km from Lugansk city.
Earlier we informed that OSCE mission in Ukraine extended
Earlier OSCE described the incident occurred in Krasny Luch. Militants stopped the observers and asked for their documents. Afterwards they explained that OSCE observers should travel only accompanied by mercenaries.
“After 20 minutes waiting observers continued patrolling escorted by two men" - stated OSCE press service.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars