Donbas: militants launch most attacks by night to conceal crimes from OSCE
Over the last 24 hours, the enemy fired at Ukrainian positions 87 times
“In breach of the ceasefire, mercenaries actively attacked Ukrainian positions from mortars, firing 114 mines. Most of the attacks took place in Avdiivka, Donetsk region”, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
The militants used the weaponry banned by Minsk agreements to fire at Ukrainian units near Novhorodske, Maryinka, Talakivka, Shyrokyne, Pisky, Zaitseve and Opytne. Twelve times, they opened fire from IFVs near Luhanske, Novhorodske, Mayorsk, Maryinka and Novotroitske (all in Donetsk region).
The Ukrainian military added that the enemy launches about 70 percent of its attacks by night so as to conceal crimes from the OSCE.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars