Donbas: Militants increased number of attacks on Ukrainian positions up to 26
Ukrainian forces returned fire three times over the day
Pro-Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions 26 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Today the number of attacks on ATO positions increased up to 26, compared to yesterday’s 6. Illegal armed groups shelled our positions from weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements”, - it is said in the report of ATO press center.
In Avdiivka, Novhorodske and Novozvanka militants shelled ATO positions from 82 mm mortars, small arms and grenade launchers.
Pro-Russian forces shelled Ukrainian positions in Opytne, Shyrokyne, Krasnohorivka, Stanitsa Luhanska, Zaitseve and Novotroitske from weapons of various calibers.
In order to counter the enemy, Ukrainian Armed Forces opened fire three times against militants in Stanitsa Luhanska.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars