Donbas: Militants fire self-propelled artillery in Donetsk region
71 attacks have taken place since Monday morning
The vicinities of Mariupol, specifically Shyrokyne village, were the hottest spot over the period, with 15 attacks reported in the area. The enemy used small arms and mortars of various calibers, anti-terrorist operation HQ reported. Near Novotroitske, Starohnativka, Pavlopol and Talakivka, militants fired from HMGs and grenade launchers. Near Avdiivka, heavy mortars and automatic grenade launchers were used.
Ukrainian positions near Novotroitske went under fire from 122 mm self-propelled artillery. Opytne, Pisky and Kirove were hit by 82 mm mines.
In Luhansk region, pro-Russian mercenaries fired small arms to fire at Ukrainian servicemen near Sokilnyky. Anti-aircraft gun was used to fire at Ukrainian emplacements near Orikhove.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case