Donbas: Militants fire AA guns, mortars in Donetsk region
28 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place over last 24 hours
About half of the attacks took place in the vicinities of Donetsk. In Zaitsevo and Novoselivka II, the enemy shelled Ukrainian emplacements from 120 and 82 mm mortars. A hostile sniper fired in Verkhnyotoretske. In Avdiivka, the mercenaries fired from an anti-aircraft gun.
Eleven ceasefire violations took place in Mariupol sector. Near Maryinka, Vodyane, Starohnativka and Talakivka, the enemy opened fire from RPGs, grenade launchers and small arms. Enemy sniper squad was spotted near Pavlopol.
In Luhansk region, the militants fired four times – in Novozvanivka and Novoolexandrivka. 82 mm mortars, AA guns, grenade launchers and small arms were used.
Three drones were spotted over the combat area over the last 24 hours.
Source: anti-terrorist operation's HQ
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol take fire 28 September, 09:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 82 mm mines hit Avdiivka, Novoolexandrivka 30 September, 08:30
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case