Donbas: Militants attacked 53 times over the night, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces used mortars, grenade launchers and BMP-1
At night militants continued to violate ceasefire and attacked ATO positions from weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Ukrainian positions in Yakovlivka, Staromykhailivka, Lozove and around Donetsk airport were shelled from 82 mm and 120 mm mortars.
Near Lozove militants attacked from grenade launchers and BMP-1.
The highest number of attacks were reported in Avdiivka, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, Pisky and Opytne.
In Mariupol direction, near Shyrokyne, Novovyboivka and Dokuchayevsk, militants attacked ATO positions from 120 mm mortars.
Enemy drones were discovered near Bohdanivka.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars