Donbas: Militants attacked 47 times, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian terrorists continue to attack Ukrainian forces using prohibited weapons
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups continue to shell Ukrainian positions, neglecting efforts to settle the Donbas conflict. They continue to attack ATO positions using prohibited weapons, tanks and mortars. Militants shelled ATO positions 47 times in the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
The “hottest spot” in Donetsk direction still remains Avdiivka. Within 24 hours terrorists attacked Ukrainian positions 6 times from mortars, beginning with 7:30 p.m. – from tanks.
Militants used snipers, grenades and heavy machine guns to attack strongholds in Zaitseve.
Near Donetsk, in Opytne and Pisky terrorists attacked from heavy machine guns, grenades and small arms.
In Mariupol direction Ukrainian strongholds near Shyrokyne were shelled from 120mm mortars. In Hnutove militants attacked from 82mm mortars.
Near Maryinka a sniper attacked ATO positions, grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms were used against Ukrainian military.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case