Donbas: Militants attacked 27 times, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces used Zenit and 82 mm mortars to attack Ukrainian positions
After a short stabilization, the situation in Donbas became tense again. Over the previous 24 hours militants attacked ATO positions 27 times: 21 – in Donetsk direction and 6 – in Mariupol direction, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Violating Minsk agreements, pro-Russian terrorists used Zenit to attack Ukrainian forces near Luhansk and shelled ATO positions near Avdiivka from 82 mm mortars.
Ukrainian strongholds near Zaitseve, Mayorsk and Avdiivka were attacked from heavy machine guns. Ukrainian military in Maryinka were attacked from small arms. An enemy sniper operated near Mayorsk and Luhansk.
After midnight attacks on Ukrainian Armed Forces seized.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars