Donbas: Militants attacked 15 times today, - ATO press center
Ukrainian military didn’t return fire despite provocations
As of 6 p.m. today 15 attacks on Ukrainian forces have been reported in Donbas, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“15 attacks have been reported today: 12 – in Donetsk direction, 2 – in Mariupol direction, 1 – in Luhansk direction. Militants shelled ATO strongholds near Zaitseve three times from 82 mm mortars, they also attacked from grenades of various systems and heavy machine guns”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
Moreover, mortar attacks have been reported near Avdiivka at around 6 a.m.
“Pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian strongholds near Novotroitske, Maryinka, Mayorsk and Pisky from grenades of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. They shelled ATO positions from mortars near Novotoshkovske and Zaitseve and attacked near Krasnohorivka and “Butivka” coalmine from small arms and grenades”, - ATO press center reported.
Ukrainian military didn’t return fire.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars