Donbas: Militants attacked 11 times over the day, - ATO press center
Militants used grenade launchers and heavy machine guns to attack Ukrainian positions
Today, on March 21, militants attacked ATO positions 11 times, informed press center of ATO on Facebook.
“Today situation in ATO area stabilized, although pro-Russian militants attacked positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces 11 times over the day – 5 times in Donetsk direction and 6 times in Mariupol direction”, - it is said in the report of the press service.
Militants shelled Ukrainian strongholds near Novotroitske 4 times using grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. At 8 a.m. a diversion group in the amount of 10 people approached ATO positions and attacked from small arms.
The report of the press service also mentioned that enemy snipers operated near Nevelske, Leninske and Krasnohorivka. Near Avdiivka militants shelled ATO positions from grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns. Ukrainians positions were attacked from small arms near Shyrokyne and Opytne – militants tried to provoke Ukrainians soldiers to return fire.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars