Flare-ups continue in east Ukraine
Russian-backed militants shell government-held village of Avdiivka with 120mm mortars
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups have shelled Ukrainian positions at least 10 times in the past 24 hours, according to the ATO press center Facebook.
Near Avdiivka, in the Donetsk region Russian-backed militants attacked Ukrainian positions twice from grenade launchers, small arms, heavy machine guns, as well as 82 mm and 120 mm mortars.
In the Luhansk region, Russia-backed forces attacked from small arms and grenade launchers near Stepne and Novozvanovka.
In Novotroitske, southeastern Ukraine, near the strategic port city of Mariupol, militants have rocket-propelled grenade launchers to shell Ukrainian military.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas