Donbas: Kremlin-backed mercenaries extensively use heavy artillery
94 attacks were reported over the past 24 hours in the combat area
Most of the firefights took place in the vicinities of Donetsk. Novhorodske went under fire from 152 mm artillery; Mykolaivka II was shelled from 122 mm self-propelled artillery systems. The enemy used 120 mm mortars to fire at Ukrainian empalcements near Mayorsk, Pisky, Avdiivka, Novhorodske and Troitske.
In the vicinities of Mariupol, militants widely used mortars, too. 120 mm shells hit positions near Talakivka, Vodyane, Novohryhoriivka and Maryinka. 82 mm mortars were used to fire at positions near Shyrokyne, Krasnohorivka, Hnutove and Maryinka.
In Luhansk region, the Russian mercenaries opened fire at Novozvanivka and Novoolexandrivka; they used 122 mm artillery.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case