Donbas: Hostile sniper activity in Donetsk region
59 attacks on Ukrainian units reported since Sunday morning
Most of the attacks were landed near Donetsk and Mariupol, the government-held port city in Donetsk region.
In the towns of Avdiivka and Leninske, pro-Russian mercenaries opened fire from RPGs and heavy machineguns. 122 mm artillery shells hit Novoselivka village; Taramchuk went under fire from 82 mm mortars. Armored vehicles fired at Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyne, Talakivka, Maryinka and Vodyane.
In Luhansk region, the militants used 122 mm self-propelled artillery systems and 120 mm mortars to fire at Popasna village. In Novoolexandrivka and Novozvanivka, they fired 82 mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers, small arms and HMGs.
Enemy sniper activity was reported in Verkhnyotoretske (Donetsk region) and Zhovte (Luhansk region).
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case