Donbas: High military activity reported near Maryinka
ATO press center reports 42 attacks against Ukrainian Armed Forces
Pro-Russian militants shelled ATO positions 42 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants used 82 mm mortars against Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka, Vodyane, Taramchuk, Novotoshkovske, Krasnohorivka and Novomykhailivka and 120 mm mortars against Ukrainian positions near Novotroitske.
High military activity of militants was reported near Novozvanovka, Zaitseve, Shyrokyne, Shchastya, Popasna and Stanitsa Luhanska.
Maryinka was the hottest spot: here, militants used grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. Despite high military activity of pro-Russian illegal armed groups, Ukrainian Armed Forces maintain their positions.
Overall Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 13 times.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels