Donbas: Heavy artillery, mortar fire reported in Donetsk region
Twenty attacks on Ukrainian forces over the past 24 hours
The most intensive situation is observed in the sector of Mariupol, the port city in Donetsk region. Heavy artillery strikes took place here as the enemy fired 152 and 122 mm artillery in Myrne. Maryinka and Vodyane were shelled from 120 mm mortars. In Hnutove, the pro-Russian mercenaries opened fire from an IFV. Heavy machinegun fire was reported near Shyrokyne village.
Militants fired 82 mm mortars in Luhansk and Svidtlodarsk; near Verkhnyotoretske, they used RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms. An armored personnel carrier was spotted near Svitlodarsk.
In Luhansk region, the enemy fired 82 mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers and small arms, landing their attacks in Krymske, Lopaskyne and Zolote.
Source: anti-terrorist operation HQ
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain