Donbas: enemy steps up reconnaissance flights
Several drones hovered over Ukrainian positions over the past 24 hours
According to ATO Press Centre, most of the yesterday’s attacks took place in the vicinities of Donetsk and government-held port city Mariupol. In general, 22 attacks took place over the period. Mortars of various calibers were used during attacks on Krasnohorivka and Avdiivka. Snipers fired near Maryinka; grenade launchers were used there, too.
Several enemy drones performed reconnaissance flights over positions of government troops in Donetsk region.
Ukrainian emplacements near Berezove-2 (not far from Mariupol) went under fire from 120 mm mortars. Near Novotoshkivske, Luhansk region, Russia-backed mercenaries opened fire from automatic grenade launchers.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars