Donbas: Enemy steps up aerial reconnaissance
12 drone flights reported across the combat area over the past 24 hours
30 attacks on Ukrainian positions in Donbas have taken place over the period.
Russia-backed militants used 82 and 120 mm mortars to shell the emplacements of government forces in Shyrokyne village, not far from Mariupol, the port city in Donetsk region. In Maryinka, Pavlopol and Shyrokyne, the enemy used RPGs and small arms. Hostile sniper activity was reported in Mayorsk.
In Luhansk region, the mercenaries opened fire from machineguns, small arms and grenade launchers in Novoolexandrivka, Novozvanivka and Popasna. A sniper opened fire in Novoolexandrivka.
Twelve drones hovered across the combat area over the past 24 hours.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain