Donbas: Enemy saboteur group launched attack in Starohnativka, Donetsk region
The assault was repelled; no casualties among Ukrainian troops, - anti-terrorist operation HQ
61 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place since Sunday morning. Most of the firefights took place in the sector of Mariupol, the government-held port city in Donetsk region.
122 mm artillery shells launched by pro-Kremlin rebels hit the emplacements near Luhanske, Mayorsk, Pavlopol, Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Lopaskyno, Vodyane and Novotroitske. Armored vehicles fire at positions near Shyrokyne, Starohnativka and Maryinka.
The area of Avdiivka and Krasnohorivka, not far from Donetsk, was shelled from mortars; about 50 mines of various calibers hit Ukrainian positions in this sector.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case