According to Presidential Administration Spokesman Andriy Lysenko, the casualties among Ukrainian government forces took place near Donetsk and government-held port city Mariupol. The official added that on May 27-29, ten fighters of illegal armed units were killed, eleven more were wounded.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
Donbas conflict: three Ukrainian servicemen killed, eight wounded over last 24 hours
Enemy had 10 of their fighters killed, 11 more wounded
Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times 21 September, 23:59
Militants in Donbas used artillery, one Ukrainian soldier wounded 18 September, 09:23
Day in ATO: Situation worsened in Luhansk sector 19 September, 23:59
- POLITICS08:51Facebook to give U.S. data on Russian interference with elections, - Zuckerberg
- UKRAINE TOP 08:08White House tells details of Trump, Poroshenko meeting
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas