Donbas conflict: Enemy activity increased
68 attacks on Ukrainian positions took place over last 24 hours
Most of the attacks were landed in Luhansk region. Novoolexandrivka and Novozvanivka were shelled from 122 mm artillery and mortars of various calibers. In Novoolexandrivka, militans opened fire from an AA gun. Hostile snipers fired at Ukrainian positions in Novoolexandirvka, Popasna and Stepne.
In Donetsk region, the enemy launched 13 attacks. In particular, 120 mm mines hit Novoselivka II.
In the Mariupol sector, the Russian mercenaries attacked Maryinka, Shyrokyne, Talakivkam Starohnativka and Hnutove. In Slavne, they used an anti-tank missile launcher. In Talakivka, the militants fired 82 mm mortars and used IFVs. A sniper fired at an outpost in Maryinka.
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case