Donbas conflict: Butivka coal mine shelled from mortars
29 attacks on Ukrainian positions took place over the last 24 hours
Vicinities of Donetsk and Mariupol took most of the attacks – twelve in each sector, anti-terrorist operation’s HQ reported.
In the vicinities of Donetsk, Pisky, Avdiivka, Butivka coal mine, Verkhnyotoretske and Novhorodske were shelled from mortars, RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms. A sniper group of pro-Russian militants was spotted in Avdiivka.
Maryinka, Novotroitske, Taramchuk, Pavlopol, Starohnativka and Shyrokyne went under fire from RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms. A sniper quad was spotted near Maryinka.
In Luhansk region, Russian mercenaries opened fire in Novozvanivka, Novoolexandrivka and Stanytsia Luhanska.
Two enemy drones hovered over the combat area over the last 24 hours.
Source: counter-terrorism operation's HQ
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 82 mm mines hit Avdiivka, Novoolexandrivka 30 September, 08:30
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol take fire 28 September, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars