Donbas conflict: 8 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Militants used small arms and automatic grenade launchers
Situation in the Donbas region remains controllable. There were only 8 attacks over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Russia-backed militants opened fire from small arms and automatic grenade launchers near Luhanske and Avdiivka, snipers were spotted near Shyrokyne, Mariupol region.
Recall that the situation in the ATO area remained "controlled from the moment of armistice agreement enforcing, which was initiated by the President of Ukraine on September 1, with the exception of single armed provocations by the enemy.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars