Donbas conflict: 48 attacks on Ukrainian positions over past 24 hours
152 mm artillery shelled Avdiivka, Arkhangelske in Donetsk region
The vicinities of Donetsk (Avdiivka, in particular) remain the hottest spot in the entire combat area. Russia-backed militants use large-caliber artillery, 82 and 120 mm mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machineguns in attacks on Avdiivka and Arkhangelske.
Near Mariupol, Russian mercenaries attacked Ukrainian emplacements near Maryinka, Shyrokyne, Vodyane, Hnutove, Pavlopol and Novomykhailivka. Hostile infantry fighting vehicles opened fire near Luhanske and Kirove.
In Luhansk region, the occupants mostly fired under cover of darkness. Novoolexandrivka and Stanytsia Luhanska were shelled from automatic grenade launchers. In Troitske, they opened fire from HMGs.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case