Donbas conflict: 35 ceasefire violations reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy fired from mortar, heavy machine guns and small arms
Over the past day Russia-backed militants 35 times fired on the Armed Forces of Ukraine. It is reported by the press center of the anti-terrorist operation headquarters on Facebook.\
There were 9 ceasefire violations in Mariupol region. The mercenaries launched a series of armed provocations in Chermalyk from prohibited by Minsk agreements 122 mm artillery systems, and from 82 mm mortar, heavy machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Shyrokyne, Krasnogorivka, Granytne, Maryinka and Starognativka.
10 ceasefire violations recorded in the Luhansk region. Militants fired from infantry fighting vehicle, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Popasna, Novoaleksandrivka, Novozvanivke and Nyzhneteple.
Russia-backed militants violated ceasefire in the Donetsk region 16 times. The provocative attacks by the militants were engaged from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Avdiivka, Luhanske, Zaitsevo, Verhnetoretske and Novgoroske.
According to the report, the Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly comply with the Minsk agreements.
Recall that earlier the enemy sabotage and reconnaissance group attacked the Ukrainian Army position in Stanytsya Luhanska, Luhansk region, at about 16:00 p.m. Kyiv time, resulting in two Ukrainian soldiers killed and five injured, one is missing.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain