Donbas conflict: 30 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy fired from mortar, automatic grenade launchers and machine guns
The situation in the Donbas region retains signs of de-escalation and remains controlled. At the same time, the number of attacks and provocations by the occupants virtually unchanged. Over the past day Russian occupation forces opened fire 30 times on positions of Ukrainian defenders, 14 times in the direction of Mariupol, 10 in Donetsk and 6 at Luhansk regions.
Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The enemy hit from 82 mm mortar, machine guns and small arms in Granytne, Shyrokyne and Talakivka. Vodyane and Pavlopil were shelled from rocket-propelled grenades.
In the Donetsk direction the mercenaries engaged provocative attacks from rocket-propelled grenades, 82 mm mortar, machine guns and small arms in Avdiivka, Verhnetoretske and Novogorodske.
Despite the provocative actions of militants, Ukrainian Armed Forces persistently adhere to the Minsk Agreements.
Recall that since the beginning of the ATO police documented more than 1,700 terrorist attacks against the civilian population.
Source: ATO HQ
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case