Donbas conflict: 26 ceasefire violations reported, - ATO HQ
Militants fire from 120 mm mortar
There were 26 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
"Despite the provocative actions of the Russia-becked militants, the Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly adhere to the Minsk Agreements", reads the message.
Enemy fired 12 times in the Donetsk region. Ukrainian Army’s positions in Avdiivka, Verhnetoretske, Nyzhne Lozove and Novgorodske were attacked from 120 and 82 mm mortar, machine guns, automatic grenade launchers, anti-aircraft mounts and small arms.
There were 14 ceasefire violations in the Mariupol region.
"The enemy opened fire from infantry fighting vehicle, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Talakivka, Pavlopil, Maryinka, and Shyrokyne", reads the report.
Six enemy UAVs were spotted in the Donbas region over the past day.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain