Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants
Ukrainian positions were attacked 25 times during previous 24 hours - ATO HQ
14 shellings in Mariupol direction were reported. The enemy used machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms near Talakivka, Mariinka and Bohdanivka. Shyrokyne and Vodyane were shelled from 120 mm mortars and 122 cannon launchers.
The occupational forces fired 10 times in Luhansk direction. Armed provocations took place near Novooleksandrivka and Stanytsia Luhanska. Militants used grenade launchers, small arms and sniper fire. Ukrainian positions were shelled from 152 cannon launchers.
The enemy used machine guns, grenade launchers, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars and small arms in Avdiivka.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars