Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Militants continue to violate ceasefire state
There were 18 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Russia-backed militants haven’t opened fire from heavy artillery. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The enemy attacked 3 times in the Luhansk region, resorting to armed provocations from small arms in Novoaleksandrivka and Novozvanivka.
According to the report, Russia-backed militants attacked Ukraine’s Armed Forces positions in the Mariupol region 9 times. The mercenaries shelled from machine guns and small arms near Maryinka, Pavlopil and Starohnativka.
Six ceasefire violations recorded in the Donetsk region. Pro-Russia gunmen conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Avdiivka and Verhnotoretske.
In addition, militants used a long-range rifle in the Mariupol and Donetsk regions. Snipers were spotted in Maryinka and Avdiivka.
The flight of 3 enemy UAVs spotted in the Donbas region over the past day. Despite the provocation, the Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly observed the Minsk agreements.
Source: ATO HQ
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case