According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 18 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
13 attacks were spotted in the Mariupol region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar, infantry fighting vehicle in Talakivka, from 122 mm artillery system, mortar in Shyrokyne and Vodyane, and from small arms in Novotroyitske.
Ukrainian Armed Forces' positions in the Luhansk region were attacked twice over the past day. Pro-Russia mercenaries engaged fire from automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Novoalexandrivka.
According to the report, enemy fired three times in the Donetsk region. The gunmen conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Avdiivka and Luhanske, and from mortar in Verhnetoretske.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Eastern Ukraine conflict: 32 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 4 October, 11:09
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars