Donbas conflict: 14 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy attacked from heavy machine guns, mortar and small arms
There were 14 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian Army positions in the Donetsk region 5 times. The mercenaries opened fire from 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Zaitsevo and Avdiivka.
Ukraine's Armed Forces in the Mariupol region was attacked 8 times. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from heavy machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Maryinka, Starognativka and Novotroyitske.
According to the report, the enemy conducted provocative fire from small arms in Luhansk region only once near Novozvanivka.
Despite the provocations the Ukrainian military strictly adheres to the Minsk Agreements.
Source: ATO HQ
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars