Donbas conflict: 12 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Flight of 4 enemy UAVs spotted
Enemy violated the ceasefire state 12 times in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
There were 6 attacks in the Mariupol region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Shyrokyne, and from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Maryinka.
The mercenaries violated ceasefire state in the Luhansk region 5 times. The enemy engaged fire from machine guns, small arms and automatic mounted grenade launcher in Novoalexandrivka, sniper was also spotted there.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donetsk region were attacked only once from automatic grenade launcher and small arms in Avdiivka.
At the same time the headquarters noted during this time there was also recorded the flight of 4 enemy drones.
"In spite of the provocative actions of the militants, the Armed Forces of Ukraine unswervingly adhere to the Minsk agreements", reads the message.
Source: ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain