Donbas conflict: 12 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Situation remains unstable but can be controlled
Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian Armed Forces 12 in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Enemy opened fire from automatic mounted grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms in Avdiivka and Verhnetoretsk, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian Army's positions in Mariupol region were attacked from small arms in Shyrokyne, Maryinka, Novotroyitske, Starognativka and Bogdanivka.
Pro-Russia mercenaries conducted fire from small arms in Stanytsya Luhanska.
Recall that the militants engaged fire 75 times over the previous 24 hours, 25 in Mariupol, 24 in Donetsk and 26 in Luhansk regions.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case