Donbas: Ceasefire observed around Donetsk airport due to visit of OSCE mission
13 attacks on Ukrainian positions took place over the day
“Due to the arrival of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to the area of Donetsk, Yasynuvata and Avdiivka, the ceasefire was observed near and around Donetsk airport throughout the day. However, at 4 p.m., militants attacked Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka, using an RPG”, reads the message at the ATO Press Centre’s Facebook page.
Near Novotroitske, the enemy fired from 82 and 120 mm mortars, banned by Minsk agreements. Later, IFVs, grenade launchers and small arms were used, too.
“Hostile snipers opened fire near Opytne and Maryinka, both in Donetsk region. Positions near Shyrokyne were hit by 120 mm mines; near Mayorske and Luhanske, Russian mercenaries used grenade launchers”, the ATO press Centre reported.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain