Donbas: Avdiivka under intensive fire from anti-tank missile launchers
25 attacks reported over the day
The number of enemy attacks in the combat area dropped if compared with the previous day, ATO Press Centre reported.
Russian proxies used mortars to fire at Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka, Berezove and Taramchuk, all in Donetsk region. “The enemy used grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and anti-tank missile launchers, which made it more difficult to hold the positions in these areas”, the message reads.
In Luhansk region, Pro-Kremlin mercenaries repeatedly opened fire near Stanytsia Luhanska and Krymske. In Donetsk region, they also attacked Ukrainian emplacements near Mayorsk, Verkhnyotoretske, Shyrokyne, Luhanske and Butivka coal mine.
Earlier today, Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug stated that the Mission will increase its presence in Donbas. “There are 13 observations points in eastern Ukraine; eight of them at the militant-controlled territories, five more in the government-controlled areas. In total, 680 observers work there. The number will grow until it reaches 800 members”, Hug said.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars