Donbas: Avdiivka shelled from mortars, automatic grenade launchers
23 attacks have taken place since Sunday morning
Most of the attacks were reported in the vicinities of Donetsk region; five attacks took place near Mariupol, government-held port city, and two more in Luhansk region (ATO Press Centre).
Avdiivka, the key flashpoint in the combat area, was shelled from 120 and 82 mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers and small arms. Positions of Ukrainian troops near Mayorsk, Luhansk, Zaitseve, Opytne, Novhorodske and Butivka coal mine were attacked, too.
Near Shyrokyne, not far from Mariupol, militants fired mortars; hostile snipers targeted Ukrainian positions near Tryokhizbenka and Stanytsia Luhanska, both in Luhansk region.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas