Donbas: Avdiivka remains epicenter of military activity, - press center
Militants shelled ATO positions 27 times over the day
Today, militants increased the number of shelling against Ukrainian Armed Forces, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“27 attacks have been reported in ATO area. The real epicenter of military operations is Avdiivka”, - it is said in the report of ATO press center.
“Illegal armed groups continue to neglect Minsk agreements and attack ATO forces from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. Enemy snipers operated in industrial area”, - informed the press center.
Pro-Russian forces also used mortars to shell Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve. ATO positions near “Butivka” coalmine, Luhansk, Mayorsk, Troitske, Novhorodske and Nevelske were attacked from weapons of various calibers.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case