Donbas: Avdiivka, Butivka coal mine shelled from 120 mm mortars
23 breaches of the ceasefire were reported over the last 24 hours
The situation in eastern Ukraine remains tense and unstable, reads the message on ATO Press Centre’s Facebook page.
Most of the attacks took place in the vicinities of Donetsk and Mariupol. 11 times Russia-backed militants opened fire from the weaponry banned by Minsk agreements. 82-mm mortars were used during attacks on Leninske, Opytne, Shyrokyne, Mayorsk, Berdyanske and Marynika.
Ukrainian troops were forced to open fire in return to repel enemy attacks near Sahanka, Trudovske and Bezimenne, all in Donetsk region.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas