Donbas: Artillery use reported in Shyrokyne, Donetsk region
24 attacks occurred in combat area
Mortar fire was reported in the sector of Mariupol, Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants used the Minsk-banned artillery to fire at Shyrokyne village. That sector actually became the hottest spot in the entire combat area.
In Donetsk region, the mercenaries also fired at Avdiivka, Verkhnyotoretske, Novhorodske, Talakivka and Vodyane.
In Luhansk region, Ukrainian outposts near Novolexandrivka and Novozvanivka went under fire from heavy machineguns, heavy machineguns and RPGs. Enemy snipers opened fire in Popasna and Novolexandrivka.
Eight drones flew over the combat area over the past 24 hours.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars