Donbas: Anti-tank missile launchers fired in Luhansk region
Pro-Russian militants opened fire in the area of Popasna village
According to the report of the Ukrainian military, 36 attacks were observed throughout the last 24 hours. Most of the attacks took place in the vicinities of port city Mariupol, Donetsk and Luhansk.
Enemy continues extensive use of mortars of various calibers; such incidents took place near Vodyane, Talakivka and Chermalyk, not far from Mariupol. Butivka coal mine were shelled from mortars; an IFV fired at an outpost near Opytne and Maryinka, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian emplacements in Luhansk region went under fire from anti-tank missile launchers, automatic grenade launchers and 82 mm mortars.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars