Donbas: 77 attacks on Ukrainian positions, - ATO press center
Avdiivka remains epicenter of military activity
Over the previous 24 hours, militants shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas 77 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Militants shelled Ukrainian positions from weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements, mortars, artillery, 82 mm and 152 mm mortars”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
Pro-Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions in Donetsk direction in Zaitseve, Mayorsk and “Butivka” coalmine. Avdiivka still remains epicenter of military activity. “In Avdiivka militants attacked 16 times from barrel artillery, mortars, grenade launchers and small arms”, - the press center informed.
“Russia-backed forces used heavy weapons against civilians in industrial area of Avdiivka, in order to weaken Ukrainian positions and instill fear in local citizens, who accuse Ukrainian side of neglecting peace agreements”, - the report reads.
In Mariupol direction, militants used heavy weapons to shell ATO positions near Vodyane, Tapakovka, Novotroitske, Shyrokyne, Maryinka and Hnutove.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case