Donbas: 75 attacks on Ukrainian positions since evening August 30
152 mm shells hit Shyrokyne village, Donetsk region
Russia-backed militants again step up military actions in the war-torn eastern Ukraine. The areas of Donetsk, Luhansk and the government-held port of Mariupol were the key flashpoints.
120 mm mortars were used during attacks on Verkhnyotoretske, Pisky, Vodyane, Hnutove and Lebedynske. The enemy fired 82 mm mortars while attacking Ukrainian army emplacements in Avdiivka, Luhanske, Zaitsevo and Pisky. The village of Shyrokyne, near Mariupol, was shelled from 152 mm artillery systems. Hostile armored vehicles opened fire in Luhanske, Zaitsevo, Maryinka and Shyrokyne.
Sniper fire was reported in Maryinka and Hnutove.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas