Donbas: 67 attacks on Ukrainian positions
Near Luhanske militants attacked from armored fighting vehicles
Militants in Donbas continue to shell Ukrainian positions from weapons of various calibers. 67 attacks reported over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
The situation was tense in Donetsk direction. Near Luhanske militants attacked from armored fighting vehicles. Near Avdiivka, Nevelske, Novhorodske, Opytne and Zaitseve pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked from mortars of various calibers. Enemy snipers operated in Pisky and Svitlodarsk.
In Mariupol direction, near Maryinka, militants shelled ATO positions from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, anti-aircraft missiles and small arms. Near Shyrokyne and Krasnohorivka militants attacked from mortars.
In Luhansk region, near Novozvanovka, Ukrainian positions were shelled from anti-aircraft missiles and automatic grenade launchers.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case