Donbas: 61 attacks on Ukrainian positions, - ATO press center
Pro-Russian forces enhance military capacity in Mariupol direction, where they attack from weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements
Militants increased military activity in Donbas. They shelled Ukrainian positions 61 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Militants attacked Ukrainian forces along the entire line of contact using mortars of various calibers”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
In Donetsk direction, militants shelled ATO positions near Avdiivka 4 times, near Novohorodske – 3 times, near Zaitseve – 2 times. There, illegal armed groups used various weapons: mortars, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers.
Russia-backed forces enhance military capacity in Mariupol direction using weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements: 120 mm mortars – in Talakovka and 82 mm mortars – in Shyrokyne.
Near Hranytne, militants tried to assault one of ATO positions, but Ukrainian forces returned fire from heavy machine guns and small arms in order to make the diversion group retreat their positions.
In Luhansk region near Novozvanovka militants shelled Ukrainian positions from mortars.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars