Donbas: 56 attacks on Ukrainian army reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy used guided missile and grenade launchers
There were 56 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The Russia-backed militants opened fire from 120 mm artillery system in Avdiivka, Dacha and Mayorsk in breach of Minsk Agreements. They fired from 82 mm mortar near Butivka coalmine, Avdiivka and Zaitsevo.
The Russian mercenaries continued armed provocations in Mariupol region. The militants engaged fire from 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Shyrokyne. Ukrainian Armed Forces were attacked from 82 mm mortar in Krasnohorivka, Pavlopil and Slavne.
According to the reports, the enemy also attacked from antiaircraft mount, armored vehicles and small arms.
Ukrainian Army's positions were attacked from breached by Minsk Agreements 122 mm artillery system and 120 mm mortar in Novoalexandrivka. The Russian gunmen opened fire from guided missile and automatic grenade launchers in Popasne.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars