Donbas: 52 attacks on Ukrainian positions over past 24 hours
Russia-backed militants use mortars and heavy artillery
Most of the attacks traditionally occurred in the vicinities of Donetsk and Mariupol. Enemy’s infantry fighting vehicles opened fire in Novohryhorivka and Maryinka. 152 mm shells landed in Rybynske village; 122 mm artillery fired on Ukrainian emplacements in Chermalyk, Novoselivka and Maryinka.
82 and 120 mm mines hit the positions near Avdiivka, Zaitsevo, Mayorsk and Luhanske. The mercenaries also opened fire from RPGs and heavy machineguns in this area.
In Luhansk, the enemy attacked Vrubivka, Stanytsia Luhanska, Novoolexandrivka and Popasna. 122 mm artillery, IFVs and grenade launchers were used during attacks.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case