Donbas: 5 attacks on Ukrainian positions in ATO area
Pro-Russian militants continue to violate ceasefire
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled Ukrainian positions 5 times over the day, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Situation in ATO area is still unstable. Pro-Russian militants continue to violate ceasefire. 5 attacks have been reported over the day”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
Terrorists shelled ATO strongholds near Shyrokyne and Hnutove from 82 mm mortars. Russia-backed forces used small arms and grenade launchers to attack Ukrainian Armed Forces near Vodyane and Novotroitske.
“In Donetsk direction, near Luhanske, militants shelled ATO forces from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers”, - ATO press center reports.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case