Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector
In total, Russia-backed mercenaries opened fire 57 times
Pro-Kremlin militants continue the extensive use of Minsk-banned artillery and mortars of various calibers, while shelling Ukrainian positions in Donbas. In particular, Vodyane, Lebednyske and Shyrokyne went under fire from 152 and 122 mm artillery; enemy 82 and 120 mm mines also landed in these areas.
In Donetsk sector, the mercenaries fired on Avdiivka and Verkhnyotoretske, using mostly small arms, RPGs and heavy machineguns.
In Luhansk region, the enemy shelled Novozvanivka and Krymske from 120 mm mortars.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Street in Vodyane town destroyed by artillery of Russian militants 17 October, 11:31
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire 21 October, 08:00
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas