Donbas: 43 attacks reported over last night
No casualties among the Ukrainian troops, ATO Press Centre says
Pro-Russian mercenaries continue to use the weapons banned by Minsk agreements. On March 8, they landed 37 attacks on Ukrainian positions in the vicinities of Donetsk and five more in Luhansk region. In particular, Opytne, Avdiivka, Luhanske and Zaitsevo were fired at.
Near Luhanske village, an enemy IFV fired at Ukrainian positions.
Near government-held port city of Mariupol, militants attacked Shyrokyne, Starohnativka and Maryinka.
In the evening of March 8, a sabotage and reconnaissance group mercenaries opened fire from small arms near Tryokhizbenka in Luhansk region. The attack was repelled, ATO Press Centre reported.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars